|Brandon M. Dennis (Oxhorn)|
|Position||YouTube content creator, author|
|YouTube channel(s)|| Oxhorn Brand Movies|
|Place of Birth|
|Place of Residence||Seattle, Washington, USA|
- "As always. Please remember to stay classy!"
- —Ox's catchphrase.
Oxhorn began as a prominent figure in the early WoW community, publishing his first video on December 17, 2005, entitled, Hark! Hear the Wails!, describing it as "a short carol in World of Warcraft, with a devious twist."
Oxhorn later solidified his place in WoW's history with classics such as ROFLMAO!, The Anti-Elf Anthem, and his Inventing Swear Words series. His videos featured memorable characters including Oxhorn, Staghorn, Associate Professor Evil, and Mortuus. All of which are real characters he played within WoW.Oxhorn briefly contributed his machinima talent to the web based company WeGame until 2011. His last contribution to the machinima scene occured in the form of the film Into the Tin, published on July 17, 2013. WoWCrendor, the creator of the WoW based interview show Fishing with Crendor, hosted Oxhorn to discuss his time in the WoW and machinima scene, where Oxhorn professed fond memories and provided insight into his decision to shift focus to new projects.
Scotch and Smoke RingsIn early 2010, Oxhorn began a weekly, interactive show on YouTube called Scotch and Smoke Rings, originally to speak with fans in between machinima publications. The show progressed past his work with machinima and moved from his own personal now-defunct website brandonmdennis.com and to the current YouTube platform.
Over time the livestream evolved to include interactive chat on standalone platforms such as Discord and Twitch and featured a short-lived foray into incorporating moderators to manage the large volume of viewer questions. The show currently steams live each week on YouTube, Thursdays at 7:00 PM Pacific time. At times, Oxhorn creates spur of the moment live streams, generally to discuss timely news or updates relating to the channel.
PresentThrough his YouTube channel, Oxhorn describes his goal as to, "focus on retelling the franchise lore with my own narrative style" and features expansive and thorough walk through, analytical based, story telling videos primarily on the Fallout franchise, including Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Fallout 76. The channel previously advertised published videos seven days per week, occurring at 9:00 AM Pacific time. The content schedule changed in late 2017 to six days per week, and then again in early 2018 to advertise "many" videos per week, accounting for the longer lead time required to create more detailed and all-encompassing content.
For monetization, the livestream includes YouTube-supported sponsorships, or channel memberships, allowing viewers to purchase public badges, emojis, and access to creator perks. Viewers may also give one-time payments in the form of tips. Oxhorn simultaneously created a Patreon page of which entitles those who make monthly contributions extra perks. Notably, those who contribute more than $100 USD per month are featured in the end credits of his published content, in order of date contributions began. The channel also features an online shop offering content-themed clothing and accessories.
On September 4, 2018, Oxhorn's channel hit the milestone of one million subscribers, which was commemorated with a special live stream to thank his fans and provide insight into the future of the channel's content.
- "Welcome one and everyone to this week's episode of Scotch and Smoke Rings! I am your neighborhood friendly Oxhorn, as always, with my suspenders set to maximum stun."  - Oxhorn starts off an episode of the show.
- "A bot is only as intelligent as it's programmer, and since this bot's programmer was me, there's a lot of room for improvement." - Oxhorn explaining chat bot on Twitch.
- "Cheers ladies and gentleman! Bottoms up." - Oxhorn before enjoying some scotch.
- "We all work, and many of us have spouses and children. Family is a man’s number one priority, and in order to provide, one must work." - Oxhorn explains departure from machinima content creation
- "I feel the white light of time, as it flickers by. When I'm unplugged I'm just a guy... who's life ain't like the game!" - Oxhorn in Like the Game.
- "Greg! You made quick work of me. I'm impressed. I'm not even mad." - Oxhorn after a game of Hearthstone with Gregero Fedoro.
- "You know that song, Bananaphone? Well if a banana could be a phone. I'm sure a turtle shell could be a phone. There's gotta be some kinda logic in there." - Oxhorn tries to explain a live call from Hat the Singing Turtle.
- "A poor mechanic blames his tools my friend, a poor mechanic. Just sayin'."  - Oxhorn jokingly gives Greg Hartung a hard time.
- "I'm not wearing a hat. Oh what, this? This is my hair. This is what I spontaneously grow. From the nose down I grow beard, I grow majesty. From the nose up I grow... derby. Just another unique attribute of my set bonus." - Oxhorn when asked by a fan to remove their iconic hat.
- He formerly played World of Warcraft on the Silver Hand US server.
- One of his favorite brands of scotch is Scoresby.
- A recurring theme in his WoW movies was mocking the prettier races of Warcraft, namely elves and Pandaren. Videos with this theme include The Panda Exterminator and The Anti-Elf Anthem.
- Oxhorn is a fan of the band Queen.
- Oxhorn finds ogres would be a fitting addition to the Horde.
- One of his favorite Warcraft characters is Cairne Bloodhoof.
- He studied Scandinavia in college and knows a bit of Swedish. His poor Swedish is highlighted in An Oxhorn Brand Medley. 
- Oxhorn's role in the early WoW machinima community have earned him several references in the game, including items and NPCs inspired by his movies.
- He grew up in a small Alaskan fishing town. He currently resides in Washington state.
- Oxhorn plays the pennywhistle and will often play a few tunes on the show at the fan's request.
- He has authored two novels. The first being The Tale of Cloran Hastings, and the other being a compilation of his earlier works, Era One.
- His favourite toys to play with a child was G.I. Joe and Lego.
- He has never put any of his real money into Hearthstone, although fans have donated money for that purpose.
- It would seem Oxhorn is a fan of metal.
- Oxhorn losing a game of Hearthstone has been dubbed "Pulling an Oxhorn" in parody of the similar adage of "Pulling a Hartung"
- He was a fan of X-Men: The Animated Series in his youth. With Gambit being a personal favorite.
- He has fond memories of Vanilla WoW and Burning Crusade, but he enjoyed and played Wrath of the Lich King the most.
- He has stated the Nordic atmosphere of Northrend helped contribute to his love of the expansion.
- Facebook (Oxhorn Movies)
- Facebook (Scotch and Smoke Rings group)
- The Tale of Cloran Hastings website
- ↑ https://www.linkedin.com/in/oxhorn
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassyManIAm/featured
- ↑ http://www.eraonebook.com/
- ↑ http://www.cloranhastings.com/
- ↑ http://www.oxhorn.com/characters/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/user/ClassyManIAm/about
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRvR9WvR0UA
- ↑ https://youtu.be/W4FY5I9CUuQ?t=20s
- ↑ Episode 308; 32 minutes, 57 seconds.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/W4FY5I9CUuQ?t=9m25s
- ↑ http://www.bloggingwithclass.com/news/why-im-retiring-from-movie-making/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/wLgdfpLKsD4?t=1h4m41s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/F1w1_eG9HbA?t=34m9s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XUL0e7Z070U?t=18m51s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Dlc4rdtIcFw?t=48m33s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/37Np-yQg5Gs?t=24m50s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Iow5n2LU0L0?t=2m5s
- ↑ http://www.wowhead.com/item=23614/red-snapper
- ↑ https://youtu.be/-l_DAGHb94Q?t=38m26s
- ↑ https://youtu.be/l25oeUogy-0?t=9m30s